MTO from autocad dynamic blocks in table form

shortkrish

Dear All,

I need to take mto from attributes and parameters in dynamic block attached very fast to save my job.

I have tried some lisp (atts2table.lsp attached) to extract the attribute values and paste it table and then it will calculate weight using formula.

Still I know some one here will be able to do it very quickly using vba or lisp.

Thanks

Krish

FOOTING-BACKUP.dwg atts2table.lsp

in express tools attout will have all the attributes into a text file that then can be opened with excel

That lisp has my name in it, written for a particular situation, I would do slightly different now just get all blocks, make table and ask do you want Excel as well. Table needs cleaning up. Make header row bigger, change columns sizes to reflect values use  2 line text. eg No Of Bars

Not sure why there all background mtext box, hard to read.

Not sure why I used hit test when insertrows works better.

Question where is "No of Bars" coming from ?

• Like 1

Dirty trick, still works. For number of bars i used in dimstyle scale factor length/spacing+decimal values gives the number of bars.

For example 2000 length of footing and bar spacing is 150. I would give 150/2000=.075 will be 13.33 number of bars, I will give .076 in scale factor it would return 14-prefix T12-150.