Cherry Tree

blair

Anyone know where I can find a good resolution digital photo of a Cherry Tree (blooming in spring) jpg with mask or png or tif with alpha channel or similar that at worst would be fairly easy to create a cutout from using PhotoSHOP.

Thanks for any help

Google Images is always my first stop for an image I cannot photograph in my back yard. Nope, no cherry tree back there. Too bad.

I dont want to know what you have in your backyard Remark proberly more of them cybernetic organisms you robots call yourselfs

Right at the moment I have what's left of a diseased maple I just took down, a 1982 Suzuki GS850 under going a severe rust test, a basketball hoop and a pile of debris from the ongoing rehab project on the upstairs apartment in my house. Other than that it's just squirrels, leaves and dog patties. No cybercritters at the moment unless you count the discarded vacuum cleaner (a very distant cousin of mine).

Thanks for the quick reply! Google Images was my first stop but I can't seem to find a good isolated tree and I doubt there is hope of a jpg with mask etc. there.

Really? Not one good isolated cherry tree image? Seems improbable. How about you check some of the online establishments that sell trees?

Could not find one that was already masked so I had to just DO IT which was not easy for a PS beginner. Anyone need it let me know.