Dashed lines not plotting properly

RyanAtNelco

Hello,

I have been having and issue with plotting dashed lines in paper space. Both PSLTSCALE and LTSCALE are set to 1. The scale of the line itself is 1 - it displays properly in paper space. When I print prieview or plot, the line comes out solid. I cannot find anything on the web. The only advice seems to be to play with PSLTSCALE and LTSCALE. Is anyone aware of any other setting that could be causing the line to come out solid??????? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Have you checked the plot style table editor? Maybe you have the field "Linetype" set to something other than Use object linetype.

• 10 years later...

Hi all

I have the same problem as RyanatNelco but I have tried what ReMark suggested and did not work out.

I can see the dashed lines in paper space but in the moment I want to print the page in any plotter, those dashed lines do not appear in the preview image and they do not appear when the page has been printed.

I have tried in my colleagues computer and he can print the dashed lines. 

Any ideas what it might be?

Looking forward to hearing you

CMG - it's possible you don't have the linetype loaded on your computer and autocad can't find it - especially if it is custom linetype.

Just an idea...

something to check.

Have your coworker load the drawing and check what the linetype is.

If it is one you don't have on your local machine, you might need a coworker to email it to you.  That or etransmit the drawing to your server and open from there

(In theory, etransmit would include any custom wierdness necessary to open the file).

-ChriS

If you can see the linetype then it's loaded and scaled correctly. The problem has to be with the Plot Style same as RyanAtNelco. Try copying the one from your coworker's Plot Style Manager to yours.