indiancad Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago When modelling a small part, I sometimes find that adding every tiny feature makes the model harder to edit. For example, small grooves or holes may not be important for the final view. I usually add only the details that are needed for manufacturing or presentation. How do you decide which details to model and which to leave out? Quote
SLW210 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago If the part has small holes or grooves wouldn't they need to be included for manufacturing? Presentation could be different, though usually I would want all of the details, if it's hard to modify you may need to look into upgrading your computer, etc. Are you ever going to reply to any of your posts? You are starting to look like a bot. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.