Jump to content

Why does LOFT sometimes twist or fail unexpectedly?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve had LOFT produce a twisted or unexpected shape even when all the profiles looked correct.

One thing that helped was checking the order and orientation of the profiles before lofting. If needed, changing the loft settings or adding guide curves can give much better control over the final shape.

It’s a small detail, but it can make a big difference in complex 3D models.

How do you usually control the shape when LOFT starts behaving unexpectedly?

Posted

You already have a thread on this topic.

 

Stop creating the same threads over and over, please. I have already had to delete some threads you already had previously posted.

 

You look more and more like a bot or spammer. Not sure what you are up to with all of this, everything seems copy and paste over and over.

 

Title: Why can a LOFT create a twisted 3D shape even when the profiles look correct? - AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering - AutoCAD Forums

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I apologize for this and I can see how my repeated posts have come across as repetitive and spam-like. That wasn't my intention, but I understand the concern.

I'll stop creating new threads for now and be much more careful about checking existing discussions before posting again.

and thanks for pointing this out.

Edited by indiancad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...