• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noorb

• ReMark

• gil9166

• tzframpton

i tried this way but it takes too much time ! i loved this lisp but it doesn't work for me ..

is there anyway to modify it so we can use it in autocad 2007 ??

thanks

hello ,

the drawing is too big so i deleted most of it , anyway the layer i want to change is RE-PROFILE-TEXT the mtext is in the yellow and pink and green colors , i want them to be bylayer .. but when i used the lisp attached in this thread it didn't work for me it eats the last character of the text ..

if you can help me with this i will be appreciated :))

thanks so much

J08086-CNS-PA5-AB-ENV-WW-001 TO 005.zip

i used the link attached above but unfortunately it didn't work ! what i need to do is to change the color of the mtext's text to bylayer instead of picking each mtext and change the color in the text's edit

• 2 years later...

Hi there guys ,

first thank you to the creator of the CMtext.lisp program it has helped me a few times in layouts from architects where the text would not change color to by layer.

i would like to ask if anyone is having a problem with the cmtxt.lisp where after running it the last letter in the mtext object is missing eg . House would then be Hous .

can any one help me please.

regards