Help me plz with my homework

Zero Cold

plllllllllz help me to solve this homework (I should give it to the teacher Tomorrow so help me plz :cry:)

Using AutoCAD software,Draw the necessary views(front,right-side and top) for the given object

4qn7zvy4len4anr7xd5.jpg

Plz i need it in type of file (.dwg):( so pllz Upload it on www.zshare.net

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alanjt

• ReMark

• Tankman

• Zero Cold

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have a question (good) or do you want someone to do your work for you (bad).

I will do it for money, do you have a paypal account? :)~

We're here to help and if you have any questions we'll be glad to answer them but most of us have "been there...done that". You'll benefit the most by doing the assignment yourself.

You should be able to draw the three views (in 2D) plus dimension it in an hour or less and that's if you are taking your time. Get to it.

Zero Cold,

I am sorry to say, that you won't get many offers here of someone doing your homework for you,

We've all had to go through the same sort of process of learning how to use autocad to draught, some by self-taught, others at school/college, and one thing I can gaurantee you is this, unless you do it for yourself you will struggle later on.

If it is simply a case of you havent got AutoCAD, you can get a free student version from Autodesks website.

Also quick bit of advice for future assignments (From my own past experience) never leave something like this untill the last minute :)

WOW

I'm sure we'll see lots of him around.:lol:

He might be scared off!

If he does his homework, hopefully his interest will see him through the "early, rough times." :sweat:

Boo! ......

I did, admit it, resisted AutoCAD at first, early 60's on the board, good enough for me!

Slide rules, triangles, pencil sharpeners, erasers, all that junque.

After using AutoCAD, never go back! A "newbie" I started late with AutoCAD 2000, then '05 and '07. I did have 30 years with a pencil in my hand, not bad. I needed my arm twisted to move on to AutoCAD.

For some reason, perhaps my laptops, I like AutoCAD '05(?).

My Thinkpad™ run AutoCAD 2D (all I do) and never a problem. Excellent!

My AutoCAD 2000 is in the office closet, a dear friend!

I only work with plan and elevation views, easy stuff.

Piping, valves, tanks, pumps.

I do a lot of drawing, a lot for fun. A lot for practice, practice makes perfect.

I did, admit it, resisted AutoCAD at first, early 60's on the board, good enough for me!

Slide rules, triangles, pencil sharpeners, erasers, all that junque.

After using AutoCAD, never go back! A "newbie" I started late with AutoCAD 2000, then '05 and '07. I did have 30 years with a pencil in my hand, not bad. I needed my arm twisted to move on to AutoCAD.

For some reason, perhaps my laptops, I like AutoCAD '05(?).

My Thinkpad™ run AutoCAD 2D (all I do) and never a problem. Excellent!

My AutoCAD 2000 is in the office closet, a dear friend!

I only work with plan and elevation views, easy stuff.

Piping, valves, tanks, pumps.

I do a lot of drawing, a lot for fun. A lot for practice, practice makes perfect.

If r14 had VLisp and mbuttonpan, I'd go back and be happy. :)

Thanks for nothing guys, i did my homework On the last sec, thanks to my friends who helped me with it.

i asked for help cuz this is the first time we use AutoCAD

i hate our teacher he doesnt even know how to use it!

We offered help in the form of answering your questions. We may even have provided examples to explain difficult points but most of us we not about to actually do your assignment for you. We have jobs and responsibilities too just as you do. Your job, as a student, is to do the homework, take the tests, and do whatever projects are assigned as part of the class. If evading those responsibilities is how you respond to your classes it will only hurt you in the long run. Actually, we did you a favor. You should be thanking us for making you stand on your own two legs.

ZC: I'm sure you realize that was all in jest. We can't help ourselves. We do like to kid around...even with newbies.:lol:

Stick around.:) We really aren't a bad bunch (myself excluded of course).:shock::twisted:

I find it hard to believe that a student is asked to do something using a program they have not used before as an assignment/test, What next ? fly that aeroplane with out lessons lol

I find it hard to believe that a student is asked to do something using a program they have not used before as an assignment/test, What next ? fly that aeroplane with out lessons lol

LoL

Don't you know, it's always the teacher's fault. :wink:

by the way guys i have a 6 storey office block to draw if anyone can help me out a little by just drawing the first 5 floors i will do the last one lol

don't take the easy way out zero, you have to learn it bro. Like ReMark said, stick around, the further you get into what your studying, the more help this sight will be to you.