3D rendering

blackeagle1245

is material properties really important to get more professional results?

Yes.

Since you're interested in this, research the following topics in the Help file to get you prepped for the post I'm making:

All of these play a huge role in the realism of a render. These are the items I'll be going over in detail.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackeagle1245

• tzframpton

• Jack_O'neill

• Alex Moiceanu

Yep!! It's fun watching the lil booger laugh and giggle all day. :)

Isn't it amazing how a baby can change absolutely everything in life? Most people think that they will of course love and care for children when they come along, but until it happens, they have no idea. From the first moment each of mine were born, I knew that there was nothing or no one more important than they were. Didn't have to think about it, that's just the way it was. It was instant! And you know what? Its been almost 30 years since the youngest was born, and that feeling has not changed.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you guys are making progress on rendering. It seems a vast, bewildering landscape when you first approach it, but once you get the hang of it, it's fun to do.

Isn't it amazing how a baby can change absolutely everything in life? Most people think that they will of course love and care for children when they come along' date=' but until it happens, they have no idea. From the first moment each of mine were born, I knew that there was nothing or no one more important than they were. Didn't have to think about it, that's just the way it was. It was instant! And you know what? Its been almost 30 years since the youngest was born, and that feeling has not changed.[/quote']So true. Tomorrow my little one is 3 months old, and used to I loved Saturday and Sunday mornings because of no work, but now it's the only two mornings through the week I'm home to watch her wake up in the best mood. A solid thirty minutes of laughing, smiling, and cooing. I'm up and out the door far too early mon-fri so I cherish my weekends. Also I can already tell that I'm going to miss these days when she's this tiny and completely dependent so that's another reason why my weekends have changed priorities.

I'll start reading this topics today so I can do what you tell on monday morning ;). thanks

Yes.

Since you're interested in this, research the following topics in the Help file to get you prepped for the post I'm making:

All of these play a huge role in the realism of a render. These are the items I'll be going over in detail.

Lol.... you must not have kids? It's always tentative. My family comes first. If there's any time available, then I'll do it. I will do it, just be patient please.