Revision cloud in autocad 2002

Hi,

Does someone know how I can make the revision cloud in Autocad 2002. Does it have the function? In which meny is it? What is the short command?

Sorry, I have mistakenly read the join date (2012) as your AutoCAD version. On AutoCAD 2002 the revision cloud was available as part of Express tools pack - you may not have that installed since for that version it was sold separately.

However you can download and use a third-part AutoLISP routine.

Do you have the AutoCAD DesignCenter?

Type ADCENTER at the command line and see if the DesignCenter window loads up. If it does, then you can drag the revision cloud into your drawing.

If not, then the Revision Cloud was in Express Tools.

RevCloud was one of the Express Tools lisp routines but ET was not included with AutoCAD 2002. It had to be migrated over from AutoCAD 2000/2000i. You'll have to find a custom lisp routine written by someone else that will do the same thing. Should be fairly easy.