Missing properties of objects in Autocad architecture

I used architecture on my pc. I installed Autocad on another pc with the same Serial code. I can see on the top that my version suddenly is a Educational version. I'm telling you this because i don't know if this is the reason of my problem.

The problem: i can't see the properties of an object when i use autocad architecture in the educational version.

For example:

I make a wall and i place a window in the wall. Now i want to change the width of my window, using the properties bar. SO i click on my window (right mousebutton) and click on PROPERTIES. It opens the properties bar BUT i can't see the window and his properties. At the top of the properties bar it says "No selection".. How can this be when i begin with the right mouseclick on my window??

When i do it in the other direction:

Open properties (ctrl+1) first and then select for example my wall, still nothing changes in the properties bar!

Can someone please help me??

First the education version has all the features of the commerical version. Second what is Pickfirst set to? (type pickfirst in the command line) Third are you using the _AecWindowAdd command to add the window from the menus/ribbon?

After the command autocad asks for a new value for pickfirst

pickfirst.jpg

And i'm not using that command for adding the window. You can see on the printscreen that there's no selection of an object in the Propertiesbar, even when my wall is selected.

autocad.jpg

By the screen shot the pickfirst is set to 1, that's correct, Zoom in and make sure you are selecting the Window Object and not part of the wall, also if you pick on the down arrow on the property palette does it list any thing?

Do you have the service packs for 2013 installed?