Hidden commands

byk3bep

You're entirely welcomed.

BTW...no apology necessary. I've done it myself on occasion.

I could only imagine a command tree for any version of AutoCAD after r14 would be quite the undertaking. Do you have any interest in doing one for 2011?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• byk3bep

• nestly

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dana: I think the OP was looking either for a comprehensive list (alphabetical order?) or a command tree which AutoCAD may have come with way back in the day before it became the behemoth we now know/love/cherish/hate/putupwith. Maybe someone with lots of time on their hands could create a command tree. Any takers?

Probably, still not sure. I was just using question one of post one to establish a baseline back to before communication went south and I started skipping over posts that seemed a little impatient.

I have no comprehension of the task at hand, or the nessery knowledge for such a task.

That been said, like everything, I don't mind giving it a go, given the right tools and instructions. :)

I's like asking someone to put their head through an opening in the wall, knowing that there is a nice good whack coming from the other side, the only question is how hard is it gonna be. Guess I wouldent mind a whack :D

I don't imagine you would be given a whack for attempting the task. As a matter of fact I, for one, would at the very least congratulate you on having made the effort if you were so inclined to do so.

You could start with the 2D drawing and modifying commands and see where that leads. That would give you some indication of what you would be up against.