First click doesn't work for line, copy, move, text commands

except for the SAFEMODE... when i digit the command SAFEMODE it shows that is value is 0... but doesn't allow me to turn it to 1 ! it says "read only"

anyway i tried a new shortcut on the desktop after changed the profile and nothing

You don't get to safemode that way, and according to your profile you are using 2015, only 2016 has safemode.

For those that have 2016 you must go to the shortcut on the desktop, edit properties, add to the end of the target line /safemode, then start the program with that shortcut. Afterwards exit and take the /safemode switch back out of there.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RobDraw

• VBVB

• ReMark

• Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just making sure you looked at this post.

I'm thinking this is probably a computer problem rather than an AutoCAD.

How do the specs on this [computer] compare to the system requirements of AutoCAD?

Did it come with a bunch of factory installed software?

Have you turned off everything that might be running in the background?

Is this computer on a network?

Is it connected to the internet?

allright ! thank u anyway ! i'm not finding another solution so probably i'll have too re-install the program !

bah... never easy

Uninstalling then reinstalling a program should always be the LAST option you take. Start with "Reset settings to default" then go to REPAIR followed by a straight REINSTALL (not the same as an Uninstall/Reinstall).

Did you install the service pack(s) for 2015?

the reinstall option isn't workin cause its a pirate version... and I dont have the setup anymore... and that's kind of essencial to do any of those routines, right ?

i tryed to shut down some of the background nprocesses that were suspucious and the problem continues... to work without internet connection is not an option so in the end doesn't seam to be another option rather thar uninstall..

btw since this bug began everytime i close autocad after deseperate tries to make it work, it allways popup this message asking for permission to install something about "autodesk platform SDK".. never happened before the bug

the reinstall option isn't workin cause its a pirate version

Pirate version not working, go figure. You get what you pay for. You should probably walk away now 'cause you will not find any support for pirated software here.

Pirate version not working, go figure. You get what you pay for. You should probably walk away now 'cause you will not find any support for pirated software here.

understood !

anyway thank u all for the help !

in that case can u help me to find how i cancel my subscrition on the forum ? cause I'm not finding any option in the Account Settings..