Annotative block does not display

kenny

CAD 2009LT - USA

Hello - I created a block in MS 1:1 and made it annotative. I then added about 5 different scales that I would normally use for the block.

I copied the block to a few locations on my drawing and when viewing in PS, none of the blocks show at any of the scales except for 1:1

Text does scale correctly.

thanks in advance, ken

Ken, can you attach the drawing?

My guess is that the block you created are to big for the PS. I dont use paper space, i prefer model space.

The problem is caused because of where your insertion point is for your block. Currently the insertion point is at 0,0.

I would explode the block, make a new block and select the centre of the cirlce as the insertion point. Then when you add the scales it wll scale the block from this new insertion point and not 0,0.

Also the text format used is middle. Use upper right so that the distance from the block to the text remains uniform when scaled

hope this helps

I guess the problem was when creating the block.

I exploded it and recreated the block attempting to make the center or end the base point.

I keep getting a message - too many objects selected for intersect.

Don't understand why I cant make a base point.