Strange Plot Screen

JoeC

Hello all...Lately, some of us have been seeing the attached plot screen. Notice all of the Xrefs listed at the Pot Scale setting. Of course this makes it difficult to find the desired plot scale. The drawing contains no Xrefs, but it does have quite a few layers with

"$0$" in the layer name.

2 Questions: What is causing this, and how do we correct it?

Many thanks for your input.

Print Screenshot.jpg

Thanks RK. I'll need to get the IT dept. to check on the SP1 for me since we aren't allowed to have web access in our office (I have been granted web access to CADTutor only, since it means less work for the IT department with CAD related questions!!):lol:. Maybe now, they'll give me access to Autodesk too!

Thanks again.

I'd also look in to pushing for AUGI (Autodesk Users Group International) as it's the "official" forum for users of Autodesk's products. Not quite as hepful as here I've found, but still another good source for knowledge.

My IT dept tells me that we have SP2 installed. I checked with Autodesk, and they said to use the SCALELISTEDIT command to modify the scales loaded into the drawing. (They tell me that this is a result of various scales that were part of the Xrefs which may have been part of this drawing at one time.)

Anyway, I tried the SACLELISTEDIT command, and got the error in the attachment below!?!? (Forgive me if this should be a different post)

Anyone know what this means? I posed the question to Autodesk, but it usually takes 24 hours for an answer from them.

Thanks.

screenshot.JPG

O.K. In case anyone is interested, Autodesk helped me correct the numerous "Xref" scales in the plotscale menu.

COmmand line "-SCALELISTEDIT" (be sure to use a dash (-) before the word), and then select "Reset". This resets all of the scale choices to default.