Changing color of room tags in different drawing sheets

frank1331

I have added room name tags to identify rooms. They are fine on the floor plan, but appear much too dark on the RCP. Is there a way to change to color to a lighter pen weight in the RCP plans without too much trouble, and not screw up the floor plan?

are they all on the same layer? are they set to by layer? by color? by block? are they block with attributes or just text? is the floor plan and the rcp on the same dwg?

These are room tags inserted form the Design Manager. They are all on the same layer. They appear on different sheets, but I do not want to go as far as creating separate tags for each sheet and situation. I thought that you could control them soomehow in the display configuration settings.

sorry i cant be of help, not experience with ADT hopefully someone will be along soon with help for you