Problems with HP 750c plus E/A0

ben_l_vasquez

I am having a problem with my HP 750C plus. About a month ago i started having issues with it putting out different colors other than specified. The majority of the time its the hatching or fill colors, lately grey has been printing yellow, yellow is now green as of this morning. I have checked the plot styles and they are all set to object color. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

it sounds like you are short of one of the inks. Can you run a check plot for each tank - don't rely on the printer reporting shortfalls.

I had a similar sounding problem with my HP1050C and the technician from The CAD Store found the solution. Hopefully it is the right one for you. Edit the pc3 for the 750, go into Custom Properties, Options, Color Control, check No color correction, hit OK, OK, etc to get out, save it if asked.

Let us know if that helped.

I dont see any option for color correction. Since this morning I've got it to plot using an HP-GL2 driver but it takes at least 30 minutes to start printing. Using the HP-750C Plus driver, it prints in about 2 minutes but starts cutting off my plots and it does not plot the correct colors.

I'll second what DBroada said - you get some really strange results when running out of ink

Have you also updated the drivers? or has your computer downloaded something new which could have affected the set up?