Inventor user now using Solidworks: Content Center equivalent?

WagglyFawn

Is there one? For those who haven't used Inventor, I'm looking for something like it's Content Center, which is basically a library of commonly used features and hardware pieces such as various angle iron sizes, nuts, bolts, etc.

Wow, I must not have the entire design center or toolbox installed because it's a joke compared to Inventor's Content Center.

Thank you very much for you help, though. That is what I was looking for.

there is also that bolt below it(toolbox). There is a lot of stuff in there. Content Center is loaded but ive never compared the two back/back.

I have the basic version of Solidworks 2009. Is toolbox included with it? I try to enter it and it simply states "Toolbox not installed". I looked under add-ins as well and it's not shown.

do you have the installation cds? If the solidworks toolbox or toolbox browser isnt listed in your Add-ins then it wasnt installed and needs to be installed from the cd(i think). There is a content central(online) if you click on the globe icon. Ive never used this but i believe you can get contant that way as well.