• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Autocad Assassin

• chrisdarmanin

• paul1966

• Tankman

I picked up a Logitech MX Revolution a few months ago. So far-so good. Much better than the basic one I had before...my hand doesn't hurt as much.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/130&cl=us,en

I did the same thing...Took a few days to get used to, but after that, its been great! Thumb wheel pages through drawings, the search buttons turns my osnaps on and off, and the back button does a qsave....havent figured out what to add to the other buttons yet, but...

anyway, it is a great mouse. Rechargable too!

I did the same thing...Took a few days to get used to, but after that, its been great! Thumb wheel pages through drawings, the search buttons turns my osnaps on and off, and the back button does a qsave....havent figured out what to add to the other buttons yet, but...

anyway, it is a great mouse. Rechargable too!

try ortho and polar tracking

• 2 years later...

Hi, I like your gadget and I bought one nostromo n52 to improve my productivity, by the way what version of autocad are you using, Is it possible for you to email me your autocad profile if you don't mind. Thanks a lot, ricolac07 of TEi

Thanks for the reply, But I found exactly what I was looking for. I picked this little gizmo up after work. Ive only spent 15mins to set up and mess around w/ it but i can already tell its going to help my productivity.

Behold: The Belkin Nostromo N52

27513-nostromo.jpg

Looks like I'll stick w/ my intellimouse for now and see how this works out.

The N52 accepts macros and has 4 toggles for each button displayed by diff colored leds at the thumb button.

Ive programmed about 30 of my most used commands and still have room for about 20 more.