Hiddink

"Getting Started" -tutorial for Autocad

Hiddink

Hi All

I´m struggling getting started with Autocad (2009), for me have been very difficult to start using essencial tecnics of basics architectural drawings.

I downloaded Revit 2009 and its came with a "Getting Started" project - it´s a training project tutorial, i followed the tutorial now i can go ahead with Revit 2009.

Where i can find a training project, for Autocad (2009) ???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

ReMark

AutoCAD tutorials can be found here and in other locations on the Internet. A quick search with Google using the terms "autocad"+"tutorial" will bring up a number of them. These will most likely be general knowledge in content and not specific to architecture. For that I would recommend picking up a good after-market book such as AutoCAD 2009 No Experience Required. It covers, in step by step fashion, the drawing of a small cabin and comes with a link to the publisher's website for downloading drawing examples that are covered in the text.

ReMark

AutoCAD 2006-2007-2008 tutorials can be found here:

http://www.we-r-here.com/cad/

The basics are the same although the lack of the Ribbon at the top might throw you off a bit.