Top Posters In This Topic

• Drudworks

• Cad64

• tzframpton

• skipsophrenic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the interface or the interfacer?

Give it a try yourself and let me know.

I've played around with most of the programs out there, and Blender was one of the more challenging ones for me. But because of the interface, and since I don't really have a use for it, I didn't invest a whole lot of time trying to learn it. Maybe I'll take another look at it some day . . . or maybe not. :P

But we seem to be getting off topic here. :unsure:

Any new software can be daunting at times, be it autocad/microstation/ms office/blender etc.

The main thing EVERYONE needs to consider is this - if you're not willing to make the effort to learn, then you're doomed for disapointment.

Just my penny's worth :)

Any new software can be daunting at times, be it autocad/microstation/ms office/blender etc.

The main thing EVERYONE needs to consider is this - if you're not willing to make the effort to learn, then you're doomed for disapointment.

Just my penny's worth :)

Yep - what he said.

Another penny - makes two cents.:lol:

I agree with all that is said on here about AutoCAD, in my line of work its the intdustry standard, and we couldn't hope to accomplish the level of work, scale and diversity without it, I've been using AutoCAD for 15 years, and thought I had a pretty good handle on it, this place confirms that I am only a small part of the way.

Its mind over matter, small bits at a time....and any other cliche you can think of!

Stick with it Drud