Object snap setting disappeared~!

Have you tried setting an Osnap value on the comand line (any number should do but say 789), changing it to another value still on the comand line (say 456), and then seeing if your osnap tab has reset itself?

Strange dialogues can sometimes be cured by setting and changing them on the command line.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beegee_tw

• ReMark

• MaxwellEdison

• nukecad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enter -OSNAP The hyphen at the begin stops the dialog box from being displayed and switches entry to command line.

It's like asking you which boxes you want to check, the same commands you would enter for the specific snaps:

end - endpoint

mid - midpoint

tan - tangent

qua - quadrant

int - intersection

cen - center

per - perpendicular

par - parallel

nod - node

Well I don't have any idea why they disappeared or how to retrieve them, so that is a stopgap solution until you hear more from Autodesk.

Thank you for your time to respond to my queries, i think i will formate the whole thing again and try again.

You already tried that approach and it failed to solve the problem. Why would you reformat and reload a second time?

Have you checked the hard drive for errors using the manufacturer's diagnostics program? Maybe you have a bad sector.

The other possibility is you have a defective installation disk.

Has anyone from AutoDesk contacted you yet? If not, start bugging them. It shouldn't take this long to get a response.