Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• AQucsaiJr

• fuqua

• tony barretto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weird how come i aint seeing it ?

ah wait i see, u have justify in the "autonum V3", but i need it to be in the "numinc V6" the way numinc V6 works is perfect for me, i dont need it to be like "autonum v3".

weird how come i aint seeing it ?

ah wait i see, u have justify in the "autonum V3", but i need it to be in the "numinc V6" the way numinc V6 works is perfect for me, i dont need it to be like "autonum v3".

The numInc function won't work too well with a different Justification, as the Curve alignment messes up. - Sorry, you just can't have everything... :P

hhmm i only need the justify to be on left and has to be like that for eternity :D

Yeah, I'm afraid the Curve alignment only works for Center Justification o:)

lol but im not using the text inc with curves :D i jsut need to place text in houses thats all :)

Would you like me to modify the code to make a version with top-left justification for you?

Would you like me to modify the code to make a version with top-left justification for you?

if u dont mind mate :) i was already looking through the code myself but seems like u have it well hidden. btw can u make it on just left, not bottom or top.

haha... Lee If you are going to write anouther code for the numinc, I could use it as well, without the curve but with optional justification. I guess, pritty much like what fuqua is asking for... We are going to keep you busy... LOL :)

mate we love you for all the help u giving us nitwits :) and whatever request we have, u can do when and if u even want to do it !

again i cant thank you enough !

haha... Lee If you are going to write anouther code for the numinc, I could use it as well, without the curve but with optional justification. I guess, pritty much like what fuqua is asking for... We are going to keep you busy... LOL :)

im starting to get the idea we are in the same kind of business :)

I am very happy you are here to help... I would not feel hurt at all if you told me you did not have time to do this, or would get to it when you could... I realize this is on a voluntary basis and am very grateful you chose to use some of your spare time here to help us... When/If I could return the favor, I will.

mate we love you for all the help u giving us nitwits :) and whatever request we have, u can do when and if u even want to do it !

again i cant thank you enough !

Thanks - I'm glad you understand. Some people will just take take take...

Anyway, I have made the above code to LEFT justification - it runs on the same DCL file.