"jaggy" lines

StevenMc

i've been doing a drawing today where most of the lines are at angles.

ifor some reason they look "jaggy". this never used to happen until today does anyone know the problem?

its not my monitor or graphics because i've always had the same.

also tried VIEWRES but the lines are still jaggy

cheers

-Steven

untitled.JPG

Steven, Have you tried REGEN?

If that doesn't work then it could just be that AutoCAD doesn't like the angle you are drawing at. Sometime when I draw angles I get jaggy line as well.

Steven, Have you tried REGEN?

If that doesn't work then it could just be that AutoCAD doesn't like the angle you are drawing at. Sometime when I draw angles I get jaggy line as well.

hi long time no speak :P

yes i've tried regen but its just the same. must just be that angle although the other angles in the drawing are like that too. its an odd one this!

It's a anomoly. Ignore it. There is nothing wrong with AutoCAD, your monitor or your graphics card.

ok cheers ReMark :wink:

It's a anomoly. Ignore it. There is nothing wrong with AutoCAD, your monitor or your graphics card.

I didn't think so...lol

anymore suggestions as to what it might be? im stuck

i thought it couldve been an anomoly but its a strange one.

Try drawing a line at 315 deg. What does that look like compared to the one drawn at 316 deg? Jaggy too?

i drew the line at 315 and it is smooth. i also redrew the 316 line and it is still jaggy. for some reason my Autocad dislikes the angle 316 :?.

although it prints smooth i was still curious as to why it did that. its best i leave it at that angle as it only looks jaggy.

You're entirely welcomed Steve. From time to time I'll get a jaggy line and try to straighten it out only to kick myself for having wasted valuable time.