*Now Taking Tutorial Requests*

rustysilo

Well work has been slow for a while now and I thought maybe I'd "open for business" and ask for tutorial requests. I work in the civil engineering field and as most of you know use Civil 3D. In the past I have used Land Desktop/Civil Design and of course regular AutoCAD and some Microstation.

If anyone has any requests for tutorials, text or video, just drop one in here.

This can be an open forum for other seasoned professionals to answer requests as well, not just for me. When someone places a request the first one who replies will do the tutorial and post it either here or in a new thread within the Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks forum (whatever the moderators feel is best).

Well work has been slow for a while now and I thought maybe I'd "open for business" and ask for tutorial requests. I work in the civil engineering field and as most of you know use Civil 3D. In the past I have used Land Desktop/Civil Design and of course regular AutoCAD and some Microstation.

If anyone has any requests for tutorials, text or video, just drop one in here.

This can be an open forum for other seasoned professionals to answer requests as well, not just for me. When someone places a request the first one who replies will do the tutorial and post it either here or in a new thread within the Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks forum (whatever the moderators feel is best).

I like this open forum.I am not "revit "user but i have "revit" rendering tutorial "PDF".I think that is architect professional rendering lesson.Can i drop this here?When i upload this lesson,exceeed upload limit(pdf,zip).What should i do?

If it is too large to upload look into setting up your own website and just link to it from the Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks forum in a new thread.

• 4 months later...

was wondering i you might beable to help me out with creating a complex linetype , eg. ----hca----hca---- .lin file that i can load for use? please and thank u

cad 2008

koshur:

Creating custom linetypes has been covered extensively. I suggest you use the search feature at the top of the page to view other posts regarding this subject.