Walk through - Studio Viz ?

peter

I've been fiddling around on a mates work computer with 2010 & am trying to produce a walk through that I can use on a power point presentation.

I have tried to follow this tutorial http://www.cadtutor.net/dd/studio/walk/walk.html but get lost early in the piece when I'm meant to open 3d Studio Viz. I can't find the icon or any mention of it. Where am I going wrong

That's because 3D Studio Viz is/was a completely different program. It is not part of Autocad. It is stated right there in the first two paragraphs of the tutorial. But, this tutorial is rather old. Viz has been discontinued and replaced by 3DS Max Design.

If you're using Autocad 2007 or later, take a look at Cadclips.com and scroll to the bottom of the page where they talk about cameras and walkthroughs.

Thankyou for that. The clips are a great help. I am drawing a cattle dip & would like to have a cows perspective of the process form start to finish & wonder if there is a way I could have the nose of a cow always in view, you know as if the cow is the camera with the nose out in front?

Also I'm curious as to how Daryl produces these tutorials - how he is able to show every thing he does. It all seems like to magic to me