Fatal Error on ADT 3.3

rbrainard

Starting just this morning when I try to open files or just the program at all I get the following error message:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 764042ebh

It is puzzling to me because searches have found nothing that contain BOTH parts of the error message and the program and files worked fine at 5pm yesterday...

Anybody have any ideas what to try? I'm running ADT 3.3 on Vista Home Premium and have had no other problems thus far other than color compatibility issues, but that was taken care of long ago.

No. I was unable to find any previous situations with the exact error messages, but found some similar ones that suggested deleting the registry for the "recent files" and tried that and have had no problems since.

Thanks though.

• 4 months later...

How do you delete the registry of "recent files" ... ? I've had this problem more than a few times and the only fix I know of is to do a reinstall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!