from ss Text, mtext & block align to a poly or line

gilsoto13

Hey, Alan... I was wondering... actually I have been thinking about this for more than 2 months... ´cause it's not really necessary... but I think your lisp would be perfect again if it could allow us decide to re-rotate previously rotated objects 90, 180 or 270... and it's just because sometimes due to Polys or Lwpolys UCS angle doesn´t allow us to rotate our objects as desired and then we have to rotate them manually 90 or 270 degrees after using your lisp... how difficult would this be?...

maybe changing the prompt "Rotate/Flip Object(s) 180° [Y/N] "

for.... "1. Rotate 90° - 2. Rotate 180° - 3. Rotate 270° or "

and then allow us to pick 1,2 or 3 or just Enter to finish... could it be possible?

Interesting idea. I've really got to sit down and finish the complete overhaul I've been working on for this (about 85% complete). However, for the time being, give this a try (I still left the option to type "Yes" for 180°, in addition to typing 2, just because it's what I'm used to. Tell me how it works now. :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alanjt

• gilsoto13

• Lee Mac

• lpseifert

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting idea. I've really got to sit down and finish the complete overhaul I've been working on for this (about 85% complete). However, for the time being, give this a try (I still left the option to type "Yes" for 180°, in addition to typing 2, just because it's what I'm used to. Tell me how it works now. :)

incredible... It works exactly the way I dreamed...

Did you just change it?... or you did it before?... I am just concerned about the speed...

I really think I am one of the 50 faster drafters in my entire city for sure... but if i compare myself drafting with you at programming.. I feel kind of beaten for way too much...

incredible... It works exactly the way I dreamed...

Did you just change it?... or you did it before?... I am just concerned about the speed...

I really think I am one of the 50 faster drafters in my entire city for sure... but if i compare myself drafting with you at programming.. I feel kind of beaten for way too much...

I just wrote the code for it. Nothing too complicated. :)