Wacoim bamboo and ACAD 2010

dombleu

Hi there,

i'm currently trying AutoCAD 2010 for an upgrade to 2009 but for some weird reason, the viewcube refuse to be clicked!

I'm using a Wacom bamboo tablet wich behaves just fine with 2009 but in 2010, i just can drag the viewcube. Working with a mouse works well.

Anyone is experiencing this?

Dombleu

I have a Wacom Intuous 3 tablet and I just tried using the Viewcube in 2010. It seems that I can use it, but it's very sensitive and sometimes starts spinning out of control when I try to rotate it. With a mouse it works fine, but it doesn't seem to work very well with the pen.

Ok, thanks for the tests.

The thing is the pen is working just fine with acad 2009....

I might try with acad 2010 on another computer. Maybe it's a hardware mismatch. I must admit i'm currently using it on a Lenovo laptop wich is, to say the least, quite generous when talkin about input devices:

- 1 touchpad

- 1 trackpoint

- 2 tablets (one builtin, one discrete wacom bamboo aside)

- and finally a wireless mouse.

And Vista64 is still a new thing for me.

Just enough to mess things up I guess.

I really like the 2010 interface. I'll manage to make that pen tablet work i'm sure!

I have a Wacom Intuous 3 tablet and I just tried using the Viewcube in 2010. It seems that I can use it, but it's very sensitive and sometimes starts spinning out of control when I try to rotate it. With a mouse it works fine, but it doesn't seem to work very well with the pen.

Yes, I have noticed same problem.