Walk Fly overriding my orbit command

VIC842

Hey everyone

I am using ACAD Mech 08

I opened up a drawing and for some reason whenever I go to use Free Orbit, a dialog box asks me about walk and fly... I did everything I could to avoid this dialog box but now whenever I want to use Free Orbit it bypasses it and overides to Walk and Fly... How do I stop this from happening and just let me orbit...

Hope you can help thanks

VBM

Are you certain it's using the '_3DFOrbit command to give it to you? I remember my icons one day had jumbled up and I had to reinstall.

It actually happens on every 3d navigation command constrained orbit, 3d orbit, etc... Its like when I click any of my orbits, the other Walk and Fly perspective overrides them and comes to the front like I hit that button and when I right click the parallel option is not able to be selected... Then I have to right click to get to the menu to select orbit...

Open your CUI and check the macro's for your 3D Orbit commands. Make sure they are set correctly.

3D Constrained Orbit ----- Macro = '_3dorbit

3D Continuous Orbit ------ Macro = '_3dcorbit

3D Free Orbit ------------ Macro = '_3DFOrbit

3D Orbit ----------------- Macro = '_3dorbit

3D Walk and Fly Settings - Macro = ^C^C_walkflysettings

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm having the same problem, that stupid walk & fly command always pops up whenever i use the orbit command, either from the icons or in the command bar.

has anyone found the answer to this problem? does reinstalling would solve this?