Assy problem

GCtech Industries

Hello Everyone

My name is Gilbert im new around here:) this forum is awsome!

Im having some issues with a model im working on in Solidworks , I am a new user I have been able to create several parts with no trouble, but this one in particular I lost it :unsure:

What im drwaing in a 4-1 collector 1.9''OD .145'' wall round tube ,the problem is when is time to assamble the 4 parts together , when I assamble the 4th tube is the problem , is off on the measurments it does not fit properly , I have try to play with the end dimentions but no luck.

I can email u the SW file so u get a better Idea what im trying to explain thanks for any help provided I apreciate it.

Gilbert

• 1 month later...

It is better, modeling the parts such a way that, assembling will be easier, especially like this case. First decide the angle between axis of the 4 tubes and central axis of the assembly. Model the tube as if it is in the assembly position and assemble it.

Here with I have attached the Model & Assembly I have created for your requirement. I hope it is enough for your need.

Assem2.zip

collector cut2.zip