property palette,quick properties missing

:cry:in autocad 2009 properties palette goes missing and does'nt restore it even after double clicking on an object and even the quick properties is not displayed while selecting an object when the icon in the bottom is showing active:cry:..... plz help me out

Try going to Tools - Pallets - Properties. Or hit Ctrl-1.

Tested in 2010 - should be the same for 2009.

Glen

:)even though icon of properties in tools - palettes - is active, properties palette doesn't display. is there any other method to diplay properties palette. :)

.........thanks in advance.............

:cry:in autocad 2009 properties palette goes missing and does'nt restore it even after double clicking on an object and even the quick properties is not displayed while selecting an object when the icon in the bottom is showing active:cry:..... plz help me out

Start the CUI, pick the current workspace (upper left), move to upper right, pick palettes, pick properties, set floating to right (lower right- orientation), Ok to save and exit.

Ok, could the properties pallete be docked and on autohide? Is there a grey bar around the perimeter of your drawing window that says properties? If so hover over it or click on it.

If not, then someone more qualified than me will be along shortly to tell us both why it went away.

Glen