Using properties values on tables

bagulhodoido

I would like to build a tble, like an excel table where, based on a database, I would use the vertical search command to make it works like this:

I choose, in a list, some material. Like concrete.

With the vertical search, the next cell will search for the item concrete on a database, return the formula for quantity calculation, and using some paramenters, return on another cell the quantity of concrete needed.

All the excel formulas and databases are ready, so, no help needed on there.

What I want to do is something like this:

On the parameter cell A2, for an example, would be the area the concrete will fulfill. With the area, the volume will be known, since the heigh is also known. I can calculate the area easily, but, I wanted the table to calculate it automatically. My idea of this would be:

The area boundaries would be drawn in a specific layer, all the cell formula would have to do is to return the value of the cumulated area form all the polylines on this specific layer.

Like, Cell A2 = "cumulated area from all polylines from layer AreaCalc"

where AreaCalc would be the specific layer.

I hope I made myself understandable.

I could apply this procedure on almost all quantitatives.

Thanks already for your help!