need help in complex 3d drawings

jafranco

need someone that can help me with complex 3d drawings.plzzzzz.i know most of d commands but my problem is application.plzzzz:(.someone that can guide and give me tips.would really appreciate

Your question is so vague that we could spend all day discussing tips and tricks and offering advice and still not help you. Please be more specific. The more detail you provide the better we can understand what the problem is and the more specific we can be. In other words...help us to help you.

thanks.someone started a thread last week titled"help me plz with my homework".there was a 3d drawing there.was trying to draw it but couldnt get it right.not really good with viewports[dont know if it would have helped in this case though],i extruded the plan view after filleting the edge at 30 deg.succeeded in getting the groove on d drawing.but then i got stuck.i guesss i didnt follow d right steps.i would really appreciate it if u could help me break the process down.thks a bunch

The process differs from person to person depending on their approach to the problem and the commands and combination of commands they use.

Where exactly did you get stuck? The holes and notch have to be subtracted from the remainder of the extruded object.

I agree with ReMark. If you draw the rear (using current orientation) of this piece as the "footprint" and extrude the various elements, you could build this rather quickly. The real challange (if you choose to accecpt it) is creating this using faces, without using a solid (and then just exploding it)....and maintain the hair count on your head, that would be something!

3D_HELP.jpg