Jump to content

A little help please :s

Recommended Posts



I'm having a little problem answering some college questions and was wondering if someone can please help me? my question paper reads:


State how to construct a drawing frame?


any answers would be greatly appreciated.


(sorry if i posted this in the wrong place i'm still new)


oops i forgot to mention im currently using autocad 2009 at college lol if thats any help?

Link to post
Share on other sites



Have you come across any of these words in your class:






Line, polyline, or rectangle


Do any of them ring a bell?


Where are you going to school? What kind of class is this?

Link to post
Share on other sites

byron welcome to the forums.


"Drawing frame?" Might you be needing a title block?

AutoCAD does ship with several title block samples.


Need a bit more infomation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yip i am familiar with all those terms, i last used auto cad 2 years ago so im a bit rusty unfortunatley, :oops:


I have called a freind and he has said that they only want a list of which buttons/steps i would have to take to create a border.


and i do not have to create a tiltle box ect either so hopefully its kinda straight forward.


thank you for you time its much appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...