dimension problem!!

I've just found the way! lol tnx 2 all anyway

Welcome to the forums mohsen! Where are you posting from?

My, that was easy. And, why did you want to change the dimension from 14 to 5? :unsure:

Easy.gif

How do I change the measurement dimension value? example: i have 14 in dimension value and I want to change it to 5, is it possible??

Welcome to the forums mohsen, but I have to say.....fudging dimensions is frowned upon around here, leads to all kinds of complications.....:reallymad:

Mohsen, no harshness against you, but you willl notice if you stay around here (which I hope) that not only will get you advice on how to use AutoCAd, but also how to be a bettter drafter. Which is why Bonehead commented like he did. And I will second his comment. In my opinion, there are very few reasons to override a dimension...

Welcome to the forums mohsen! Where are you posting from?

My, that was easy. And, why did you want to change the dimension from 14 to 5? :unsure:

Welcome to the forums mohsen, but I have to say.....fudging dimensions is frowned upon around here, leads to all kinds of complications.....:reallymad:

Mohsen, no harshness against you, but you willl notice if you stay around here (which I hope) that not only will get you advice on how to use AutoCAd, but also how to be a bettter drafter. Which is why Bonehead commented like he did. And I will second his comment. In my opinion, there are very few reasons to override a dimension...

^ Like all have said. The most you want to change is the precision.

In my opinion, there are very few reasons to override a dimension...

Agreed. If the geometry is right, the dimension will be too. If the geometry is not right, make it so. Otherwise, how can you be sure it will work? And yes, I speak from experience! :lol:

• 1 month later...

In 2010 if you use geometry constraints and parametric dimensions you can double click on dimension to edit and your geometry will update automatically.