X-Ref Insertion Issues

Jacko93

Right, strange one. I have drawings A+B, each have Drawing X inserted at 0,0,0 with no problems. I am trying to Xref in B to A, to create a co-ord drawing, insert at 0,0,0 and it doesn't fall into the right position. If I cut and paste to original position from one to the other it falls in the right place, but when x-ref'd it is in the wrong place. I have checked units, ucs etc, all are identical. Both drawing A + B are identical in every way apart from content. Audit and purge have been run on both with no reports of issues. It just will not xref into the correct place.

Please help if you can, this is driving me insane.

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

I have checked each of these variables and all three read (4) in both drawings. I have tried changing them all to (1) but with no luck. I don't actually know what changing them does, but hey ho, a bit of research with regards to that is needed I think.