Converting command to icon

rengised

Hi folks, i have question regarding the command. For exmaple i want to create an icon toolbar, example the copy with basepoint and paste to orriginal coordinates. Instead of file, edit just click the icon. How to create icon? Thanks to this site.......:)

This can be done in the CUI (type cui at the command prompt). In the upper left frame rt-clk on Toolbar > New Toolbar. The Toolbar branch should expand with a new Toolbar (probably Toolbar1). You can rename it if you like.

In the lower left pane (Commands) scroll down Copy with basepoint and drag it up to your new toolbar. Do the same with Paste to original coordinates.

Hi lpseifert, thanks very much for the quick reply. I already made an icon. But i dont know how to put in toolbar. Attached is the image. I am just learning for this icons. Thanks....

icon-copywbp.jpg

Just click on the newly created button in the list and drag it onto a new toolbar. :)

You will need to fill in the Macro box to associate it with a command.

Something like this for copyclip:

^C^C_.copyclip

Lee

If you want to get real ambitious you can also edit the icons using the inbuilt bitmap editor or create new ones save as your own its part of the Cui, doing from memory just click on icon whilst on CUI.

Hi BIGAL, thanks for the reply. how to edit the icons using inbulitmap you mean? I attached the icon what I have done, its not so good btw. its a bmp actually, I just save it jpg only coz bmp cannot uppload. Any technique or other way to make it look good. I am trying to make another icons.

copy_clip.jpg

Just checked just go into CUI and select your toolbar the icons come up if you click on an icon it has an option then to EDIT it is not easy to create a work of art but keep trying.