How to convert multiple drawings to 2000

FTBPrimeEvil

I have over 700 drawings that need converted to autocad 2000 format, they are currently in 2008 format, can some please advise.

Also I am a cad Noob so could you please be specific.

Version: Autocad Electrical 2008 Drawn in Layout1

Another question? My client also needs all 700 cad files in pdf format, so how do i save all 700 as PDF? Hopefully not one at a time:huh:

The Trueview add on doesn't support PDF.

Thank YOU.

This will be a more daunting task, because you cannot "convert" CAD to PDF because there is no way for the PDF format to know exactly what needs to be viewed in the Modelspace or Paperspace. What you can do is if you have multiple Layout tabs in each file, use the PUBLISH command to run all the layouts as PDF at once.

Also, you can type SSM to bring up the Sheet Set Manager to plot all the files as PDF. But there are a few settings that have to be met in order to do this effectively, because not all Layout tabs are positioned in the exact location between each other, meaning that you still will have to set up PDF one at a time.

Is this something they are demanding without letting you know they wanted PDF's up front? Is this something you can charge them for, because of the extra work?

No we can not charge for the project modifications, we had already had the dwg's saved as pdf's, then they needed a change on all the dwg's, I had to take off our disclaimer and put their logo on the dwg's, im about ready to shot myself over this project, I changed every DWG 3 times over already and thanks to you i did not have to touch every dwg to convert to 2000, we just got done with a meeting for this project which was a 1 year project for Calgon corp in KY, they are holding final payment till the drawings and documention are completed to their satisfaction, we just found out that I had labled all the motors wrong on the drawings they are labled as CR and a # and need to be labled as M and a # so I have the daunting task of changing the CR to M, i don't suppose you have a quick fix for that, do you? Well any help is much appriciated, if you ever need anything I am a network engineer, strait up computer nerd. my email is prmevil37@comcast.net you can find me on MSN at my email addy.

And again thank you!