Sustain position of Annotative Blocks after a Move

tzframpton

Is there a system variable or some type of control setting that allows the positioning to be maintained for all annotative scaled blocks?

For instance, say I have a block that represents a thermostat on the wall of a plan. That block has three annotation scales attached to it: 1/8", 1/4", and 1/16". Later I want to move the thermostat due to some mechanical plan revisions and I grab the block, move it, but then I have to change the annotation scale three times to be able to select the other scaled displays of the block and move them as well. I would like all of them to move that one time I do it, with the other scaled versions of the block to follow. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks in advance. 8)

Mark, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I wish there was a setting where you wouldn't have to pick the object, but hey this definitely works. Thanks a million. 8)

Anytime Stykman. Just one of the few things I learned during my recent foray into annotative scaling. Glad I could share some knowledge.