Annotation Troubles

bertsquall

One thing i have never been good in CAD is using annotations and putting them into CAD drawings at all.

My question is can you use the annotative scaling in paper space and use any size of text for diffrent scales and change the viewport annotations to what the scale is and the text would automatically change?

Or is it easier to make custom ones that would fit the exact scale that would go into the viewports from model space, if so can someone give me advice on a good setup for the scales, for example for 1/100 i use 300mm text height but it doesnt look quite right. Tried for a while to get these right but just does not look right at all.

Cheers

Lynn Allen suggests that you start by setting the annotative scale factor in model space (not paper space) to reflect the most prevalent scale factor in the drawing.