layout tab missing

iskalipsi

I talked to a previous co-worker tonight and he told me that there was no model tab in his setting, he is using Autocad 2007. I told him that it might me because he is using LT even though i dont know if LT has no layout tab or what.Did he turn some button to hide his layout tab?

layout tab.JPG

I talked to a previous co-worker tonight and he told me that there was no model tab in his setting, he is using Autocad 2007. I told him that it might me because he is using LT even though i dont know if LT has no layout tab or what.Did he turn some button to hide his layout tab?

Does the user have the model and no layout? perhaps it just got deleted? right click on the model tab and just create new layout. Or maybe it got put down to the bottom of the toolbar.

Cad64 - Thanks for the nudge in the head :D

todouble22 - I tried deleting a layout but Layout1 replaces. thank you, ill send him the picture you attached if turning on the model and layout tab wont work.

Good day.

Cad64 - Thanks for the nudge in the head :D

todouble22 - I tried deleting a layout but Layout1 replaces. thank you, ill send him the picture you attached if turning on the model and layout tab wont work.

Good day.

im sure you'll get it sorted out. its gotta either be in the options as cad64 pointed out or it just got moved to the toolbar. CHEERS

• 2 years later...
Tell him to open up his OPTIONS, go to the "Display" tab, under "Layout Elements" and tick the "Display Layout and Model Tabs" box.

this is soo helpful.....thanks