Problems Removing CAD

happyjack87

Recently I just got a full version of AutoCAD 2004. I noticed when I went to add it on that my Educational version of Autodesk Civil 3d 2007 never actually got removed from my computer officially, and it won't go away. I have tried everything I can think of, which Im sure is not even close to everything possible. Is there a simpler way of getting rid of it?

For more information: About 2 months ago I deleted the shortcut and the program out of the start menu. Now when I try to remove the program the computer goes through its process to remove the program, but when it gets "done" it comes up with a fatal error and cuts the removal prematurely.

If there is anything you can think of to help me with this, please feel free to tell me. Also, thank you for your help in advanced.

Try running a repair on your Civil 3D installation to replace whatever files you deleted. Once the program has been fixed, you should be able to Uninstall it.

And for future reference, don't ever delete programs from your system. Always Uninstall them.

i realize that now after i did that, also, i tried to run a repair and i cannot get it to repair. it has come up with making me type in the command prompt or putting in the disk that i installed it with, which i currently do not have or cannot find. all i want to do is get rid of the stupid program because from what i see in add/remove programs its over 1000mb.