Chained Actions in Dynamic Blocks

Locki

I'm trying to improve on several dynamic blocks we use in our office and one thing I'm trying to do is create a action that when you stretch on end of the block the other end stretches an equal amount in the opposite direction, the problem I'm having is getting it to stretch in the opposite direction.

I found a thread that has a block that dose exactly what i want it to do but I'm having trouble duplicating his results.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23536

I don't know what step I'm missing but I know you guys can help.

I'm working in AutoCad 2009 and 2007 LT

Thanks

what results do you get?

I use one distance parameter and 2 stretch actions. The first stretch action is created normally and the second stretch action either has a distance multiplier of -1 or a direction of 180.

the results I got was I would grab the grip and it would stretch both ends in the same direction.

Thanks dbroada that's what I missed was the distance multiplier. I appreciate the help.