Totally free cad blocks site with previews.

draftsman

• 1 month later...

I'm a little surprised that the blocks don't say what version of AutoCAD they're saved in. Or did I miss something?

I'm a little surprised that the blocks don't say what version of AutoCAD they're saved in. Or did I miss something?

Even clicking on "Details" for each block does not bring up any info regarding what version the block(s) were drawn in. So, no, you did not miss anything Hawkeye.:lol:

Hi!

Here some more sites:

w w w. cadforum. c z - free download after registration

and for architects:

w w w. autocad-models. c o m -

it is not free, but there is possibility to make very easy just in AutoCAD many variants of each symbol: change color of different parts, imitate textures, black&white etc.

One can try Free block.

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I posted this in another thread too but hope it's ok... My startup is getting close to launching a beta version of CAD library that's focusing on the social - sharing your work (and downloading for free), giving feedback, requesting help with a project, setting up a solid body of works. We're also working on bringing in paying clients so library members with best work and strongest feedback can (if they want) earn some extra cash.

The site is already up at http://www.grabcad.com, as I said we're couple of weeks away from beta launch but if you want to get access before the others then go sign up now.

Take care, Siim Teller

GrabCAD

Edited by teller

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, since I'm new here I'm not sure what the rules are. I posted a longer reply but looks like it's waiting for approval from administrator. I'll give it another 24 hours and then write the whole thing again :)

• 2 months later...