Hidden elements?

New2Revit

Hi, im new to revit and really stuck here please help!

After creating some of the exterior of my building, I wanted to view the inside so I right clicked on the roof and selected Hide in view-Elements! It did what I wanted but now I can not find a way to get it back?I have been looking for some option View Hidden elements are something...mayb I cant see for looking but I dont want to have to draw the roof again and plus I would like to use the hide element tool throughout my project!

Thanks

Nicole

There should be a light bulb icon at the bottom of your screen. This is the "Reveal Hidden" button. Click it and everything in view that is hidden should show up in red. Here you can select your hidden elements and unhide. Click the light bulb again to toggle it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou for your reply, I was wondering if you could help me with another matter?

Im trying to put an opening in a wall, it is like an empty door which has a curved (semi-circle)top. I have created the opening but it is just a rectangle but I cant work out a way to create the top?

How did you create the opening? Did you insert a cased opening or edit the profile?

There is an arched opening (Opening-Elliptical Arch.rfa). The family is listed in doors folder, but you have to use the component tool to insert it.