• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• engosara

• Cad64

• ReMark

• dannysteel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is always a good idea to create a Restore point prior to loading any new software in case something goes wrong. In the future you might want to keep this in mind.

When you created the new admin (shakes head) did you assign the same permissions as the old one?

The REPAIR option is found as an option where one would normally find the add/remove programs feature of the version of Windows being used.

Usually, but it seems enough of the program has been uninstalled to remove that option, but not enough to reinstall the program.

You will need to try an uninstaller program like CCLEANER or REVO UNINSTALLER.

EDIT

I also found this on Autodesk site HERE

Edited by SLW210
Additional info

Usually, but it seems enough of the program has been uninstalled to remove that option, but not enough to reinstall the program.

You will need to try an uninstaller program like CCLEANER or REVO UNINSTALLER.

EDIT

I also found this on Autodesk site HERE

after i install the cleaner i dont find it in the programs list and it idoesnt appear outomatic what i should do after it installation finish

addtion

I install a cleaner named your unistaller and it did not any thing ;)

I don't recommend this often but it sounds like you may want to wipe your disk and start over.

You may have screwed up your Registry so bad that nothing short of wiping the hard drive will fix your problems.

I think you need to contact Autodesk.

They most likely will tell him to use the ZIP file I attached. Wouldn'y hurt to call them though.

engosara, did you use the ZIP file I attached?

I don't recommend this often but it sounds like you may want to wipe your disk and start over.

You may have screwed up your Registry so bad that nothing short of wiping the hard drive will fix your problems.

Looks like it is headed to that.

8)

They most likely will tell him to use the ZIP file I attached. Wouldn'y hurt to call them though.

engosara, did you use the ZIP file I attached?

yes i did and no program appear after the installation finish

:ouch:

In the future you might want to consider creating RESTORE points prior to loading any software and stay away from changing permissions and / or making changes to admin accounts unless you know what you are doing. Take a couple of IT classes to broaden your knowledge.

In the future you might want to consider creating RESTORE points prior to loading any software and stay away from changing permissions and / or making changes to admin accounts unless you know what you are doing. Take a couple of IT classes to broaden your knowledge.

okkkkkkkkkkkk :(