• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• engosara

• Cad64

• ReMark

• dannysteel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have got aproblem in cad 2010 it damged that happend when i creat anew user and delet the old one and when i got started the cad 2010 this massge is apeared ((customization file load failed .file not found :acad ))

and when i tried to remove cad2010 also it is not working even i uesd your unistaller program >>about my computer is asus .system windows7 64 bit cpu p8700 2cord--2.53GHz-Ram 4 G

plz

plz

help me soon i have an er

thaaaanks :(

Try to control yourself please. While it may seem like the end of the world it really isn't.

You created a new user and deleted the old user. I won't even ask why. Then you could not load the CUI. To fix the problem you tried to uninstall AutoCAD the "uninstall program" did not work. Are these statements correct?

Since you were unable to uninstall AutoCAD what happens now if you try to load it?

first thanks for help and hear my voice :)

next when the cad is not worked with me i tried to remove it from the control panal but it doesnt work so i down load aremover program named your unistaller to remove the cad but also did remove >>>>>:(

You really need to learn some patience. :roll:

Is this a legal copy of Autocad? If so, insert the installation disk and run a Repair. If that doesn't work you should probably contact Autodesk and explain your situation to them.

in the disk there is no repair choice and still say the program is all ready installed

about what u say how can i contact with autodesk

thanks for help cad64

but still i have the problem:oops:

Yes, there is a Repair option. Insert the disk and choose to Repair or Reinstall.

And please stop bumping this thread every 20 minutes. It's not going to help you get your problem solved any faster.

Repair.jpg

To properly remove a program you need to do two things.

First. Under Windows 7 you need to follow the instructions outlined here...http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Uninstall-or-change-a-program.

Second. You also need to follow the recommended procedure for uninstalling AutoCAD as put forth by AutoDesk itself. For those instructions you need to go here...http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617.