DWG Trueview and Autocad License problem [5.4.2]

Pablo Ferral

My Collegue has just installed DWG Trueview/Design review 2011 on his machine. This apperas to have 'Knocked out' his Autocad license (see error message attached "Autocad license Error [5.4.2]).

He has tried re-registering Autocad. He has tried uninstalling DWG Trueview and Design review 2011. He has tried a service restore. Nothing has got his Autocad license back on track yet... Any ideas?

Acad Error.pdf

Autodesk support got back to us on this one. We didn't find out what was wrong, but as I left the office my colleague was on the wrong end of a complete ditch, and re-install. I hope that he is back up come Monday...

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had time to talk to my colleague to find out what the problem was. We did get our monies worth out of Autodesk support that day. The support guy ended up having to completely re-install my colleagues operating system. It seems that there where some rouge DLL's that wouldn't un-register themselves....

If I find out more I will post it...