drawing help

sadaf

I think concrete is better ,but really i cant understand what you said,u speak so professional i said that i am so amateur plz considerate that can u suggest me any link of ur autocad command?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• sadaf

• MikeScott

• Car5858

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All AutoCAD commands are explained in the AutoCAD Help file. You can press F1 to get into AutoCAD Help.

The commands I mentioned were REGION and EXTRUDE.

Do you know how to change the direction of the UCS (User Coordinate System)?

I'll try not to speak so "professionally" but I do like to use the correct words especially when it comes to AutoCAD commands. We need to speak the same "language" of AutoCAD. Understand?

You are making this harder than it has to be.

Plan view. 2D. Draw the perimeter of the first floor.

Region it.

Extrude it.

Done.

Do the same thing for the second floor off to one side.

When you have both floors it's time to move the second floor into position over the first floor.

Got it?

:(( i know but I asked that I dont know the arc form it so complicated and have connection that i couldnt understand IT IS my main problem MR REMARK

Ahhhhhhh.......but sadaf you wrote earlier that you had the geometry for the building or at least some of it.

If you do not have this type of information then you must become the designer as well as the draftsman or CAD operator.

What basic information do you have at the moment? Anything?

Instead of an arc did you try using a circle then trimming it?

circle and trim it? oh my god ,i know the difference between arc and circle ,ok name of this project is hafjell mountain hotel by BIG group if u have interested go to web site and see it ,I know the comman in menu bars that i see in autocad ;) it is better to speak modestly ;)

Why? First because I draw in Imperial (feet and inches). Second because I just took another look at your drawing. You have the width dimensioned as 15.00. Is that 15 meters?

The hotel is an ambitious project. What level schooling are you in right now? Are you an architectural student at university?

Without any dimensional data you would have to basically design each floor yourself using your best guess to approximate the design. That will take some time to do.

I think you are going to need something more than just a ruler. You need some basic dimensions. Start with these...

What are you using for length?

What will the uniform width of each floor be?

What will you be using as the height between floors?

What do you want to use for the thickness of the concrete floor?

now u see my plan and say these question?

for god's sake i know the height between each floors i use 3meter and concrete is 5cm but i decide later about materials concrete or brick

Yes, I've seen your plan. It really didn't make much sense to me that's why I asked (more than once too).

So, do you have a basic design for each floor you are going to have?

How many floors are you planning on?

And let's try to keep a civil tone. It's a really nice, dry, sunny day where I am and I could be outside playing with my dog or riding my motorcycle instead of being inside trying to help you. Understand?

OK excuse me i didn't want to force u to help me ,3 floors because i use 60% of site plan(2000meter) for building , I decide to draw a simple design but practical + with minimu 2o or 30 rooms

Maybe I misunderstand your comment.

I drew my version of a three floor wave hotel. Here it is. Each floor was created on a separate layer for visual clarity.

MywaveHotel.jpg

The next step would be to start filling in the details between floors and putting some sort of roof over it. I'd also start thinking about what I required for a foundation and support structure as the second and third floors deviate widely from the first and therefore are not self-supporting.

Plan view of my wave hotel.

I used the Region and Extrude commands as a previously mentioned. Region will combine all the lines and arcs so that when you extrude the floor plan it is a solid. If you want to use surfaces that is your choice. I do not use surfaces much.

MyWaveHotel_plan view.jpg

The "voids" could be used at courtyards or atriums.