wheel drawing in A9Tech

endlasuresh

Unfortunately I do not see any images attached to the above post. Maybe it's my computer?

If you are referring to the two lines I used to locate the center of my circle I did not draw them I used the Offset command, told AutoCAD the offset distance and then picked the side I wanted to offset to.

If you have to reproduce one line a number of times and the offset distance does not change then another way to accomplish the task is to use the Array command.

An Array can be either rectangular or polar. Rectangular arrays consist of rows and columns.

Until I can view your images I cannot comment further.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• endlasuresh

• BearDyugin

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had once thought a complete video tutorial to do, but how long it ...

how to draw those 4 circles which are at 4 sides in rectangle.

0db4ca72518c.gif

I want to draw a straight line of 30 mm and after this i want to draw line from the 15 mm

7c17e1c4dd28.gif

end:

To draw the lines shown in your last post (a vertical line perpendicular to a horizontal line) first toggle Ortho mode on. This constrains your lines to either vertical or horizontal (no diagonals or lines at odd angles).

To draw the horizontal line exactly 30 units long you can use keyboard entry. Start your line by picking the first point. With Ortho mode enabled drag your mouse in the direction you want to go. Now type the number 30 followed by pressing the Enter key. The horizontal line is drawn. To check its length you can either click on the line and check Properties or use the List command and pick the line. AutoCAD will provide you with details about the line including its length.

To draw the vertical line use your Osnaps (endpoint, midpoint, intersection, etc.). Start your line command again and when prompted to pick your first point hover near the middle of the horizontal line. If the Osnap "midpoint" is enabled a colored triangle will appear next to your cursor. Click your mouse button and the line will "snap" to this midpoint. Drag it in the direction you want to go (up) and enter the distance at the keyboard just as you did above.

Remember: Ortho mode and Osnap settings give you good control over accuracy in drawing. Lines will be truely horizontal/vertical and endpoints will meet up exactly.

Now, go practice.

I think you all are waiting for my reply but i was doing daily practice by using command prompt.

micscott I have used your command method and undertsood as still their were few more questions on this.

Geobuilder : I dont have autocad but your tutorial was easy to understand and the autocad was too easy where right button is enabled.Ill try to get one.

mark: I am trying though ortho but still didnt get how to use that ortho and osnap.

here is the next question

I have drawn square by using command method but it has gone easy still i was not getting why i was using this values.I myself tried by looking the image

0,0 0,15 15,15 15,0 0,0

0,0 15,0 15,15 0,15 0,0

This i have drawn but why i should use this values I came to know from the tutorial x and y axis

can you give some details about this square drawing

I dont have autocad

You don't have Autocad? Then what program are you using?

You mentioned A9tech in a previous post on page 2. Is that what you're using? If so, you should have made that clear from the start.

You don't have Autocad? Then what program are you using?

You mentioned A9tech in a previous post on page 2. Is that what you're using? If so, you should have made that clear from the start.

I think everyone missed that one...

The values you used were for drawing a square using coordinate entry (X,Y). The square can be drawn clockwise or counterclockwise depending on which row of coordinates you used.

It was probably just a drawing exercise and the values could have been any combination the author wanted to use to illustrate his point. No more...no less. Consider it a lesson learned and move on.

What's you next question?

I have drawn a line under rectangle by giving a space of 15 mm as in the diagram but I am unable to understand the measurement of another line so that both lines will get intersect.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showpost.php?p=316786&postcount=18

also what is the radius of that four circles and where the radius was listed ?

dasrt.jpg

also please tell me where this measurements have been located ? I have marked them with red color

The intersect lines were created using the OFFSET command. Your program should ask you to input the distance you would like to use. If you look at GeoBuilder's image you'll see that one offset would be 15. The other one must be caluclated. I believe it works out to 17 and not 20 as I previously stated. 80-46=34 / 2=17.

The radius of the circles should have been listed in the example you were following. I'd have to go back and check myself as I do not recall. I went back and looked at both images. If you are drawing the example provided by GeoBuilder the radius of the circles is given as being 10 units.

What "measurements" are you referring to?

I am unable to understand the measurement of another line please tell me where this measurements have been located ? I have marked them with red color

If I understood you correctly, then

6058c04c6506.jpg

also what is the radius of that four circles and where the radius was listed ?

отв. - отверстия (Openings)

14699d6673ad.jpg

Here's what should get the result

ee35d86fb675.gif

very nice looking the drawing and the image

yes i got the answers from you

I need now how to draw the arc which is R10 and how i should make mirror

I want to use by command or by mouse let me know what i should do now

newma.jpg

i am reffering to this image only.I think 10 units means radius is 5 and i drawn a circle of radius 5.

Is there an arc command in your program? If so, try using that. It may have an option to pick a start point, end point and input a radius.

The mirror command will require that you pick the object you want to mirror, then pick a reference point to mirror from. This should be the midpoint of either the upper or lower horizontal line of your rectangle. Once the object is mirrored you may be asked if you want to delete the original object. Your reply should be 'No'.

The outside circle's radius is given as 10 units. The inner circle's radius would be 5.

He wants you to teach him, step by step, how to draw something in his drafting program, which he has never fully told us the name of. I'm assuming it's A9Tech which apparently has no Help files? :unsure:

So I guess you need to download and install that program and figure out how to Mirror an object so you can tell him how to do it. :roll:

Cad64: Your point is not lost on me. I may be lost (from time to time) however. LOL

I guess I'm just assuming the commands are so similar that the OP will be able to follow my directions. I'm basing this on my recent experience with the trial version of ZwCAD Pro. Let's hope I am right.

I've seen screenshots of A9Tech and it looks like an Autocad clone. Even the toolbar buttons look the same. So I'm sure he can probably hover his cursor over the buttons to find out what they are. Or he can go through the menu's to find commands. Or even try typing them at the command line. But above all else, read through the Help files to learn these basic command procedures. It's all very elementary.

There is something to be said for trial and error. Just experiment with the program and try different things. It's a very good way to learn.